BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find the NI SRManager Mobile App in the iTunes App Store

NI is officially in the iTunes app store after recently releasing the NI SRManager mobile app, a free app that makes it possible for US customers to view NI Service Requests from their iPhone, iPod touch or iPad.

srmanager1.jpg     srmanager4.jpg     srmanager5.jpg

Using the app, customers can view their open and closed service requests as well as use the bookmark feature to look up important service requests faster. Customers with valid service contracts also can access the service request call, email and resolution notes from NI engineers.

Visit the iTunes app store to download the NI SRManager app.

Rima H.
Web Product Manager
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(7,752 Views)

My wife carries an iPhone and showed me last night that GBTV has an iPhone app so she can watch while communting. Now that was impresive.

Ben

Spoiler

GBTV = Glenn Beck TV. I am a GBTV junkie since it so much easier to let him tell me what I supposed to think than doing it myself.

Smiley Happy

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
Message 2 of 6
(7,742 Views)

@Ben wrote:

My wife carries an iPhone and showed me last night that GBTV has an iPhone app so she can watch while communting. Now that was impresive.

Ben

Spoiler

GBTV = Glenn Beck TV. I am a GBTV junkie since it so much easier to let him tell me what I supposed to think than doing it myself.

Smiley Happy

I certainly hope she's not driving...

Message 3 of 6
(7,710 Views)

@Matthew Kelton wrote:
I certainly hope she's not driving...

That was my thought... :uhoh

Message 4 of 6
(7,707 Views)

Thanks for your concern but she is the Queen of Mass Transit. Bring up the topic of going anywhere in the city and she will produce a pack of bus schedules in a matter of seconds.

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(7,701 Views)

nice!

only for US!

" 一天到晚游泳的鱼"

labview@263.net

我的个人网站:LabVIEW——北方客栈 http://www.labview365.com
欢迎加入《LabVIEW编程思想》组——http://decibel.ni.com/content/groups/thinking-in-labview
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(7,677 Views)