Spoiler
Capture.PNG
=====================
LabVIEW 2012

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 21
(11,118 Views)

@altenbach wrote:

I agree. 7 days seems too short for an initial evaluation. I wonder why it got shortened.

But you can prolongate this period (Sorry for german screenshot):

LabVIEW.png

By the way - Unicode was introduced in October 1991. More than 20 years ago...

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 21
(11,102 Views)

Hi All,

Grant is right that we are not only providing you with 7 days to evaluate, but rather providing you with 7 + 45 days to evaluate. Essentially, you have 7 days to evaluate the product without a user profile. To extend the evaluation for an additional 45 days, all you have to do is enter you user profile information into the product. You can also choose to extend the evaluation for the additional 45 days anytime during the 7-day initial trial by selecting "yes" when prompted to extend (image above).

-Adri Kruger

Adri Kruger
National Instruments
LabVIEW Product Marketing
Message 13 of 21
(11,048 Views)

And now do it again Smiley Wink

Spoiler
patch.png

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 21
(11,017 Views)

@Andrey Dmitriev wrote:

And now do it again Smiley Wink

Spoiler
patch.png

(facepalm)

PaulG.

LabVIEW versions 5.0 - 2020

“All programmers are optimists”
― Frederick P. Brooks Jr.
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 21
(11,011 Views)

Wow.  Not even a week out and there's already a patch!  Hopefully the patched version will be sent out to us later this month.

For those who care, here's the details of the patch:http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/C43244DFBC6AE9FA86257A440064199F?OpenDocument

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
Message 16 of 21
(10,999 Views)

Today's NI News has the headline;

Why This Is the Most Stable LabVIEW Version Yet
From the beta program to the NI Error Reporter, here's how we did it.
Read more » 

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
Message 17 of 21
(10,980 Views)

@Ben wrote:

Today's NI News has the headline;

Why This Is the Most Stable LabVIEW Version Yet
From the beta program to the NI Error Reporter, here's how we did it.
Read more » 

Ben

Well, I know we found a lot of stuff in the beta.  There were several things found a little late in the beta that we were told wouldn't get done in time.  I think one or two of those got fixed in the patch.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 18 of 21
(10,966 Views)

Re: the title of this thread...

Way-back in the early days of the forum I would get up early and while my wife was using the bathroom, I would answer questions (the easy ones). My wife would come down and giggle asking;

Princess : What would they think if they knew you were answering questions in your skivies?

OK it's out of my system now.

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
Message 19 of 21
(10,948 Views)

Ben wrote:

Re: the title of this thread...

Way-back in the early days of the forum I would get up early and while my wife was using the bathroom, I would answer questions (the easy ones). My wife would come down and giggle asking;

Princess : What would they think if they knew you were answering questions in your skivies?

OK it's out of my system now.

Ben

Ben:aktion057.gif                                      princess:aeh.gif

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks as kudos only:)
Message 20 of 21
(10,914 Views)