BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jeff Bohrer is a new Knight!

Jeff·Þ·Bohrer wrote:  Gotta learn AF.

No you don't.  But I will leave that for another thread where some good flame wars can happen.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 31 of 41
(5,204 Views)
Congratulations new Knight
Message 32 of 41
(5,175 Views)

@JÞB wrote:

@Hooovahh wrote:

@JÞB wrote:

Brian, stop calling Kelly when I need her. I still have not received a replacement Champions plaque.

Oh come on, that happened once (as far as I know) over a year ago. (still gave a kudo)

Still, it is funnier with your current Sig line.  You really don't look down much!

I meant, of course, the Mobile version of you sig line which truncates you signature omitting "when I became one"

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 33 of 41
(5,151 Views)

Congrats Jeff!

Message 34 of 41
(5,124 Views)

Congratulations, Jeff!  

Thanks for your dedicated community support.

Message 35 of 41
(5,105 Views)

@jkodosky wrote:

Congratulations, Jeff!  

Thanks for your dedicated community support.

I learned a lot along the way! Thank you, Jeff

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
Message 36 of 41
(5,101 Views)

Oops, I also overlooked Jeff's "elevation".  Congratulations, and I look forward to running into you at NI Week 2017 (but why in May, when it is so difficult for the Academics to attend, what with Finals, Grades, etc.?).  I've learned a lot from your posts!  I even found my old LabVIEW Poster, with a number of "keystrokes" I hadn't yet committed to memory (and still haven't, truth-be-told ...).

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 37 of 41
(5,033 Views)

Jeff!!!  Buddy!!

You finally made it!!  Welcome aboard!!

Let me help you cross that river and show you the path away from the guardian so that you d not have to remove any limbs...

Sorry for the long and overdue delay to post my congratulations!  I have been "away" visiting far, far away lands full of LAVA and other volcanic eruptions.

I hope you had a fantastic holiday season.  I will take this opportunity to wish you and everybody on this forum a Happ New Year!

May your wires never cross, your error cluster be free or true, your controls supplied with appropriate values and your indicators showing the hard labor that you created.  May this place become full of joy, ease of navigation and successful sharing; and, that we may "visit" each other on a regular basis.

Live Long and Prosper  (oops... wrong movie)

Wishing you continuous postings and many years of travels in the forest of LahB-Veeh-YouH

Message 38 of 41
(4,747 Views)

Congrats Jeff.

0 Kudos
Message 39 of 41
(4,695 Views)

Congratulations Jeff! Keep the ball rolling!

I am way too late! 🙂

-----

The best solution is the one you find it by yourself
0 Kudos
Message 40 of 41
(4,617 Views)