BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where not to get help....

Let's be honest, the LabVIEW forum here is a great place to get help, so why do beginners post in the weirdest places?

Case in point, here's a post on linkedin (and no, since I am not "connected" to the poster (*see footnote below), I cannot even comment, so all he gets are responses from a very limited group of newbies.)

So, let's have a look:

altenbach_1-1625085279848.png

So, the more logical dummy answer would be to use local variables instead of property nodes, but the only really good answer would be to drop them all into a radiobutton container (that can even be made transparent).

Could it be that the NI forum blocks certain countries (Syria and Iran in this case)???

(*Footnote, while I sometimes have accepted random invitations in the distant past, I am now making a point to only connect to people that I have personally met or conversed privately 😄 This applies to all social media platforms).

Message 1 of 4
(3,054 Views)

@altenbach wrote:

Could it be that the NI forum blocks certain countries (Syria and Iran in this case)???

Or maybe Syria and Iran block the NI forum? 🤔

Message 2 of 4
(3,000 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,976 Views)
I asked about this a couple years ago, the response I got is that they do not encourage community membership from embargoed countries.
https://forums.ni.com/t5/BreakPoint/Users-in-Iran-cannot-post-on-forums/m-p/3747531/highlight/true#M...
Message 4 of 4
(2,975 Views)