BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

oh my god...

Congratulations Dennis! 😄

No wonder they are struggling to find names for new ranks. I guess we soon need another one for five digit post counts.

(Hopefully the forum board designers thought ahead and defined the post count as U64 ;))

Christian
Message 31 of 64
(13,534 Views)

Alten, you broke the blue bar streak! Now you're jinxed! Smiley Very Happy

Congratulations once again, Dennis.

tst wrote " ...  the blue bar streak! "

If we could get that many blue bars congratulating the milers.... after all it only take 9 milers to equal one Dennis  Smiley Wink

It is fun to watch Dennis climb to the stars. To think, that I once had a higher post count than Dennis, (I can hear you all saying bullsh@# as i type). Smiley Surprised

Ben
Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
Message 33 of 64
(13,530 Views)

Thank you everyone for all of the kind words.

I also want to let everyone know that I'm going to give everyone a chance to catch up. My department was just downsized from 3 full-time engineers to just 1 (meSmiley Sad). That the work for the department didn't change all that much kind of explains why I had the free time to answer questions but I'm going to be much busier now. The good news (to me anyway) is that the cost of upgrading the LabVIEW and other licenses is much less and I may finally get to upgrade.Smiley Very Happy

Message 34 of 64
(13,525 Views)
Uh oh.  I guess Ryan was right and we need to re-evaluate our staffing needs for the coming months if you're going to be posting less.  Try and phase it out slowly so it's not a big shock to the system over here.
Travis Marsh
NI Florida
Message 35 of 64
(13,456 Views)

Dear Dennis,

I know, i am late to congratulate you, but it is good to be at now rahter than never.

You have done a lot of improvement in past year or so from your replies to the posts

HATS OFF TO YOU!!!

Many many many congrats!!!

Thanks,

Nishant

Message 36 of 64
(13,405 Views)

Yet another "better late than never" congratulator here.

Well done..

I suspect it won't be long before you get to 10K hey?

You have been a great help to so many of us.

Thank you

AdamB

Applications Engineering Team Leader | National Instruments | UK & Ireland
Message 37 of 64
(13,310 Views)

Congratulations Dennis, your deed are famous around the world, hope we still see you around even with your new work, at least we can try to catch you now, when are you planing to reach the 10K

Felicidades!!

Benjamin C
Principal Systems Engineer // CLA // CLED
Message 38 of 64
(12,875 Views)

Congratulations Dennis!

It's good to read that your company is keeping you.  However, I doubt that anyone will catch up to you... 😉

RayR

Message 39 of 64
(12,528 Views)
JLV wrote "However, I doubt that anyone will catch up to you."

A chief petty officer in my youth told me "Ben, the only way you will ever fail is to give up. Baring that, you are still working on it."

I'm still planning on passing Dennis someday. That is why I have been begging NI to give me a "life-time-users-liciense" that I can use when I retire. Smiley Very Happy

I only have 4500 post to make up. Smiley Surprised

Ben
Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
Message 40 of 64
(12,528 Views)