CSLUG - Central South LabVIEW User Group (UK)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feb 2011 Meeting

date to be agreed, but middle of month.

The plan is to dedicate this meeting to all things GOOP.

Speakers to be agreed, I'd be looking for large-scale demonstrations of GOOP apps.

The Agenda is as follows

I'll do an intro to LVOOP (as best I can so be kind!)

Phill Tadman of Mass Consultants limited will then present on a Large Scale Development Application using LVOOP

AOB - Suggestions of next meeting etc

Steve

Opportunity to learn from experienced developers / entrepeneurs (Fab,Joerg and Brian amongst them):
DSH Pragmatic Software Development Workshop

Random Ramblings Index
My Profile

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(8,463 Views)

February 16th, still awaiting volunteers to talk about GOOP

Steve

Opportunity to learn from experienced developers / entrepeneurs (Fab,Joerg and Brian amongst them):

Random Ramblings Index
My Profile

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(6,649 Views)

I'll be there but unfortunately I do not have any GOOP applications to demonstrate!

Mark Barnes.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(6,649 Views)

Henry Braithwaite at Avazia (another Alliance Member) has been doing a big project with it recently at Rutherford Labs. He may be able to talk about it if you wanted him to.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(6,649 Views)

He sounds perfect! Is he local?

Steve

Random Ramblings Index
My Profile

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(6,649 Views)

With regret, due to prior commitments, I'm going to drop out of this meeting. I hope to see you all at the next one.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(6,649 Views)

Very interesting.......

Phill gave an excellent demonstration showing a decent operational architecture, logically designed and implemented. By far the best example of LVOOP I've seen, now to go away and have a play.

Hopfully I'll get the presentations and some example code online when I get time.

Steve

Random Ramblings Index
My Profile

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(6,649 Views)