Certification

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLAD Certificate

I have passed the CLAD exam 3 days ago, i received mail from ACCLAIM with the badge but the badge is no showing in NI website professional badges, it is mentioned that i don't have any professional certificate as shown in following screen shot,

MohamedGobran_0-1590935209032.png

i think i should receive a certificate from NI and it should show under my professional certificates?

should i contact NI or this is normal situation?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(3,317 Views)

Hi Mohamed,

NI has partnered with acclaim to deliver digital credentials. The integration between our website and theirs may take a few days to sync up, however your badge should be visible and sharable on Acclaim's platform, and you should use this in place of a traditional certificate. 

If you have any other questions, please let us know! You can always reach us at certification@ni.com

Nate

National Instruments
Staff Certification Engineer
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(3,275 Views)

Hi Nate,

I got the same problem with Mohamed, I passed the CLAD exam on Sunday, May 31, 2020. 

Up to now, there is no CLAD Certify under my NI account but I can see CLAD under acclaim account. 

I have emailed this to Certificate@ni.com  2 days ago and they replied that the badge manager will update my NI account. 

Not sure if my request is being processed but I would expect that the digital credentials should automatically sync up from Acclaim to NI in short time without email from me. 

I hope I will see CLAD under my NI account next week. Let's see. 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(3,168 Views)