Certification

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLD and Actor Framework

Solved!
Go to solution

I barely finished the last of the functionality. I feel like most of the documentation was complete. Style - well, I keep my wires straight, and most of the methods had low node-counts. I wouldn't be surprised if I failed, though.

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 17
(3,888 Views)

39 out of 40.

Message 12 of 17
(3,867 Views)

congrats

Message 13 of 17
(3,865 Views)

@Todd_Lesher wrote:

39 out of 40.

Congratulations!  You beat my score by 2 points (I'm still a little bitter about 2 of those points).  Out of pure curiosity, what do you do/not do to miss that point?

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 17
(3,858 Views)

Thanks!

I missed half of a style point for some unwired error clusters, and half of a functionality point for "runs continuously or stops with error".

It's been a month, so I might not recall correctly, but I think the unwired errors were from things like Create User Event.

I wasn't expecting to do this well, and would not have argued about a lower score.

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 17
(3,850 Views)

Congrats !!!

I am preparing for CLD.Can I know which state machine architecture you used?

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 17
(1,185 Views)

Hi Rahul,

This is a very old thread, maybe take a look at the CLD nugget and the exam preparation eKit. Many of those solutions use a simple state machine, but you could use an event driven architecture as well.

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 17
(1,179 Views)