Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Run multiple LabVIEW CLI command in the same time

@James_McN  a écrit :

Thats a great idea for a workaround.

To be fair this is Fab’s idea 😇

Olivier Jourdan

Wovalab founder | DQMH Consortium board member | LinkedIn |

Stop writing your LabVIEW code documentation, use Antidoc!
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 14
(1,489 Views)
I ran into similar problem too. And my solution is to set my node's "# of executors" property to 1. So jobs will execute one by one.
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 14
(1,391 Views)

I am digging in to the same issue now, it seems that error comes from logging LV class in labviewCLI:

pawhan11_0-1612021215452.png

Located in:

C:\Program Files (x86)\National Instruments\Shared\LabVIEW CLI\Operations\Utilities\Logger

I am trying to run multiple builds in parallel, will keep You updated if make some progress...

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 14
(1,321 Views)

Attached working proof of concept with LabVIEW CLI, To make it work:

• Disable Error message on logger instance (FGV in C:\Program Files (x86)\National Instruments\Shared\LabVIEW CLI\Operations\Utilities\Logger)
  • Enable multiple instances of LabVIEW
  • Spawn few labview processes that will run Builder.vi and pass instance parameter eg \..\..\Labview.exe \..\..\Builder.vi -- 1
  • Copy ExecuteBuildSpecAsync_class folder to C:\Program Files (x86)\National Instruments\Shared\LabVIEW CLI\Operations
  • Start it the same way from labview CLI but use ExecuteBuildSpecAsync insstead of ExecuteBuildSpec, should compile on free running builder or throw exception

It seems that LabVIEW CLi opens 1 new instance and always connects to it (just my observation so far)

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 14
(1,307 Views)