Counter/Timer

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do I display all the elements of an array?

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello,

I am trying to learn about manipulating arrays.  The example finder includes this one," build array_forum.vi", which shows the two modes, concatenate and append, which I can understand, HOWEVER, I cannot figure out how they built this vi.  For example, I can find the Build Array function, but, I cannot understand how they created the "array of numeric data 1"  "array of numeric data 2"...etc, and I cannot find the functions on the palettes that result in the display "build array concatenate inputs".  Where are these blue functions????

Where are these functions found on the palette, and how does one construct them like this? 

The other vi shown here, "for loop array_forum.vi" is my attempt to duplicate it, but, it does not show all the elements of the array; instead it displays only ONE element, the last element of the array.  How do I display all the elements of the array I am trying to create using the FOR LOOP?

Thanks,

dave

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(5,223 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author dav2010

I think I posted this in the wrong place.  I reposted this to the Labview forum.

Dave

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(5,211 Views)