DIAdem

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intersection of 2 channels

Hi,

I have c# app that creates tdms file that contains - 2 group Channels that in each one there is 2 channels : timeStamp channel and value channels;

In the first group channel there is channel of datetime and value - the value represent some type.

In the second group channel is datetime channel and value channel represent - Air Altitude, the app get and save it there(datetime and value) - the app adds the Air Altitude variable as a new datetime and value - every second.

photo #1 

1.jpg

What is need to do is to get the values that match from the value channel in the second group channel;

Intersection of the first and second timestamp channel and getting the match air Altitude value int the Intersection group.

(in other words the target is Intersection of two channls but getting the match values in the same row index of the Intersection group. )

photo #2

2.jpg

target channel: photo #3

3.jpg

Maybe there is a math func between channls that gives that target

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(5,778 Views)

Hi Ozshimon,

The only way I can think of for doing this is to write a vbscript that compares for two identical time values, and then associates the altitude with that time stamp. I don't think there is a single function in DIAdem that can do this as this is very specific. 

Regards,
Basil
Applications Engineering
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(5,734 Views)

Hi Oz,

Please use the "Linear Mapping" ANALYSIS function, which you can find in the "Curve Fitting" palette.  This will create a "Type" channel that is the same length as your data channel, duplicating values during times when there was no change.  You will need to choose the "Stair" mapping mode to achieve this.

Let me know if this gives you trouble,

Brad Turpin

DIAdem Product Support Engineer
National Instruments

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(5,385 Views)