DIAdem

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my navigator does not reconize LVM files

Hi,

When I have explored files in Diadem with Navigator, signals in LVM files apear with a question mark (?), I guess, Diadem is not recognizing them and I can not manage them, so my advanced seach did not work. can somebody help me please?.
Thank you
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(3,817 Views)

Hi hesparza,

Can you load the LVM file by dragging it from the NAVIGATOR into the Data Portal?  Could you post one of these LVM files for us to look at?  Do you have the LVM file in a Search Area (so that it's parent folder in the NAVIGATOR is colored yellow, not grey)?

Brad Turpin
DIAdem Product Support Engineer
National Instruments

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(3,810 Views)

Yes, I can drag into the data portal. I will send you a file and a snapshot. Thank you for your help

Regards,

Héctor

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(3,795 Views)

Hi hesparza,

The sample LVM file didn't make it, would you please repost it?

Brad Turpin
National Instruments

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(3,781 Views)

Dear Brad

This is the file. The system did not let me attach the file, I have change the extension to .doc, please rename it as .lvm.Thanks again

Best regards,

Héctor

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(3,769 Views)

Hi Hector,

Your LVM file loads fine in my Data Portal also.  Actually, it shows up just fine in the DataFinder-- I can see the group and the 7 channels when I expand the "+" signs in the NAVIGATOR.  What version of DIAdem are you using?  Also, are you sure that the file is in a yellow Search Area?  When I copy your file to a file location that is not a Search Area, it shows up in that location with a "?" icon on my computer too, when I look at it in the NAVIGATOR.

If you're looking at it in a Search Area, then we'll need to see if we're using the same LVM DataPlugin.

Cheers,
Brad Turpin
National Instruments

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(3,758 Views)
You are righ, I was not loading the file inside search area "yelllow area", so that´s why I couldnt see it. I fixed it and know it works. Thank you very much
Best regards,
Héctor
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(3,756 Views)