Digital I/O

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

6570 Burst Pattern

Good Day All,

If I burst a pattern, via LV via the digital pattern editor, with 3 pins, it works.  If I remove one of those pins (also changing the timing spec so it doesn't include the pin that I removed from the pattern), I get the below.  Not sure why that would cause a hardware error.  Thank you.

Regards,

Ed

EdwardQXL_0-1707330369592.png

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(504 Views)

Unexpected hardware failure is quite "unexpected" and, in my experience, this error means you need to send the card for repair.

If you could share more details about the pattern, the pins, and where those connect to, we can try theorizing what could be wrong.

Santhosh
Soliton Technologies

New to the forum? Please read community guidelines and how to ask smart questions

Only two ways to appreciate someone who spent their free time to reply/answer your question - give them Kudos or mark their reply as the answer/solution.

Finding it hard to source NI hardware? Try NI Trading Post
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(474 Views)

Generic bus pattern with two pins plus a third( just along for the ride) and burst that digpat.  Remove the third pin in another digpat and the error is thrown.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(471 Views)

@EdwardQXL wrote:

Generic bus pattern with two pins plus a third( just along for the ride) and burst that digpat.  Remove the third pin in another digpat and the error is thrown.

Sorry, this doesn't give a good mental picture of your actions.

Digipat A - What pins are included?

Digitpat B - What pins are included?

Where did you remove the pin from? the digipat? do you burst from DPE or LV?

Santhosh
Soliton Technologies

New to the forum? Please read community guidelines and how to ask smart questions

Only two ways to appreciate someone who spent their free time to reply/answer your question - give them Kudos or mark their reply as the answer/solution.

Finding it hard to source NI hardware? Try NI Trading Post
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(450 Views)