cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Data from Logitech Controller using FCS with Samantha

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello,

I'm trying to run the FTCTeleopBasic.vi through Smantha Module.

However I', unable to control the motor through the Controller. In my VI I've just added to string to be seen on the NXT Bric that wahts going on. I dindn't get any string value at the Controller1 output of FTC Read Latest Packate.vi while pressing Pad or Joystick on the Controller.

Please Help

Thanks, Greetings Form India,

Malhar.

Greeting from India,
Malhar
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(5,109 Views)
Solution
Accepted by Malhar

Hi Malhar,

It looks like you are using last years toolkit. I would recommend upgrading to the latest version which includes a built-in FCS for testing your labview code (plus other improvements).

I tried running your vi and it seems to work for me.

In your case is the FCS connected to the brick? Does the FCS start FTCTeleopBasic running on your NXT Brick?

Is the issue you are seeing that the robot stays disabled and never enters your true case... or is it entering the true case but the joystick values are zero.

Note that you wont be able to display the raw joystick packet strings because they are binary data, not text.

-Ethan

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,732 Views)

Hello Ethan,

Thanks for your kind reply. Let me know from where I can download the latest version of Toolkit.

Comments on Code:

In your case is the FCS connected to the brick? Yes it is connected to Brick.

Does the FCS start FTCTeleopBasic running on your NXT Brick? Yes. It starts running the FTCTeleopBasic.ci on NXT.

Is the issue you are seeing that the robot stays disabled and never enters your true case. No. My Robot goes in Enbled state as I get the True Case string on the Brick.

Ok, Since I tried this first time I don't in this Controller1 String would be. Thanks for correcting me.

Regards,

Malhar

Greeting from India,
Malhar
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,733 Views)

Hi Malhar,

Here are instructions on setting up the new toolkit. https://decibel.ni.com/content/docs/DOC-17997

The new version of Labview is free for all ftc teams.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,733 Views)