cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did we loose the Quote button?

@RavensFan wrote:

Lose    Not Loose.

😉

Thanks, I'll keep learning. English is hart 😜.

Message 11 of 32
(848 Views)

wiebe@CARYA wrote: English is hard 😜.

Even for those of us who speak it as their first language...

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 32
(845 Views)

@crossrulz wrote:

wiebe@CARYA wrote: English is hard 😜.

Even for those of us who speak it as their first language...

That was pun intended (plausible deniability) 😁.

At the moment, the forum is a terrible experience. Posing results in errors. Even while typing I get "unexpected errors", that disappear automatically. When I go to another post, replying gives the old (failed?) post...

I'll give up for today. I hope\expect it's a temporary thing...

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 32
(836 Views)

wiebe@CARYA wrote:

At the moment, the forum is a terrible experience. Posing results in errors. Even while typing I get "unexpected errors", that disappear automatically. When I go to another post, replying gives the old (failed?) post...

Hi Wiebe,

We did not encounter this particular scenario while testing. Can you please provide more information so we can troubleshoot this further? For instance, which browser are you using? Is there a particular forum board you're posting in when this occurs?

As for the attachments function, we're still working to get this enabled.

Thanks!

~~~~~~~~~
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 32
(821 Views)

@LiliMcDonald wrote:

wiebe@CARYA wrote:

Hi Wiebe,

We did not encounter this particular scenario while testing. Can you please provide more information so we can troubleshoot this further? For instance, which browser are you using? Is there a particular forum board you're posting in when this occurs?

It is better now.

It could have been Edge, it doesn't really tolerate locking my laptop with a headset and youtube open. Other tabs where having problems as well. Perhaps some extreme sluggishness that caused it. Can't really blame the forum if that was the case.

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 32
(816 Views)

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 32
(781 Views)

ANd as shown in the post above, even attempting to paste wipes out the post!

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 32
(779 Views)

Lili.  The mobile version does not show all the buttons.  

It cuts off at Link vertically and image horizontally.    

Vert i see reply, bold italics font bullet dash  and link.

Horizontal i see reply bold italics underline strikethrough font color typesize font bullet number dash link and image.

This is not good.  Please revert.

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 18 of 32
(750 Views)

@JÞB wrote:

Lili.  The mobile version does not show all the buttons.  

related discussion from 10 days ago.

0 Kudos
Message 19 of 32
(743 Views)

Okay,  I missed a few days for humerus reasons.  Thanks for keeping up during my absence  

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 20 of 32
(739 Views)