Feedback on NI Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More Broken Links

@jenniferbni wrote:

Let me know if you believe they're a good enough match.

Yes those look right.  One looked like a similar page to the wayback machine which is good.

0 Kudos
Message 41 of 47
(1,259 Views)

Hi Jenny,

not exactly community, but didn't find a better place to post:

I just used the ServiceManager page and found some issues:

1. The timestamp on this German localized page is completely wrong. It's an US-American time format and the wrong timezone. I surely did not request service at midnight!
  2. I wanted to logout after sending the request. But when you click on the user account icon (in the upper right corner of the attached image) you only get a small gray rectangle, but no options/items to choose from (all the items in the dropdown menu seem to get hidden behind the page content). We had the same issue some time ago on other NI pages as well…
  3. I found no "report issue with this page" or "rate the service" link on this exact page, that's because I post here…
Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 42 of 47
(1,201 Views)

Hi, Gerd

Can you please give me some additional details? Like the steps you followed to get to that page and the direct link of the page you're seeing?

Thanks 

Jenny B
NI Community Support

0 Kudos
Message 43 of 47
(1,189 Views)

Hi Jenny,

@jenniferbni wrote:

Hi, Gerd

Can you please give me some additional details? Like the steps you followed to get to that page and the direct link of the page you're seeing?

I'm about to send in hardware for repair, so I went to my user account page.

In the paragraph at the bottom you will find a button/link to start a repair service request.

What you see in the image above is the result of that repair service request form...

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 44 of 47
(1,153 Views)

I have some more information:

• We will create a ticket for the timestamp issue. I'm not sure when the team will be able to work on it, but it's now in the backlog
  • The login/logout is a known issue. It's part of how the SRM page is configured with the wrapper. This is not prioritized for this year. 
  • Regarding the Site Fedback option, I was unable to reproduce but I'm OK directing the feedback from here.

Thank you!

Jenny B
NI Community Support

0 Kudos
Message 45 of 47
(1,089 Views)

I was going to submit this through the site feedback, but I couldn't attach the screenshot of the link, which might be typo.  I was trying to install LabVIEW 2020 SP1 on an embedded NI cDAQ chassis and this warning came up:

Storage Error.png

Both ni.com/r/cdaqoom and ni.com/r/cdaqroom go nowhere.  And the wayback machine has no record of either.  I ended up putting in an SD card and mapping some folders to it to make sure I had enough space but still I was curious about what that page would tell me.

0 Kudos
Message 46 of 47
(909 Views)

Hi @Hooovahh 

Thanks for the report. I do not know where that content comes from, but I've escalated it internally to see if I can discover how to get it fixed.

Best,

Mark

Community Manager
NI Community
0 Kudos
Message 47 of 47
(896 Views)