cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexLogger cannot detect my device

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi there,

FlexLogger doesn't detect my device (NI 9234) which is a supported device. I install the FlexLogger 2018R3 on my laptop (windows 8.1) including windows update packs and required softwares according installation instruction. 

However, NI MAX and NI device monitor can detect my device. Using test this device function in NI device monitor, it shows iput signals. 

Could you please help me why the FlexLogger cannot detect it?  I install evaluation version.

Cheers,

RP24

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(4,419 Views)

Hello RP24,

Can you provide which CompactDAQ chassis you are placing the NI 9234 C Series module in when connecting it to your computer?

Regards,
Tommy

Tommy G.
Product Manager - Search
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(4,409 Views)

Hi, Tommy

I use NI USB-9162.

Cheers,

RP24

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(4,403 Views)
Solution
Accepted by RP24

Hi RP24,

You are correct that the NI-9234 is supported in FlexLogger, but it must also be used in a supported chassis. Currently, USB cDAQ chassis like the USB-9162 are not supported in FlexLogger. For a complete list of supported chassis, you can refer to the most recent readme. Do you have access to any of the listed chassis? 

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(4,400 Views)

Hi Tommy,

You're right about that. Many thanks, Tommy.  Do you have any NI software like Flexlogger that can use with NI 9162 USB cDAQ chassis? 

Please advice.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(4,395 Views)