High-Speed Digitizers

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error-1074126845 occured at niScope Multi Fetch WTD

Dear all Friends,

I am using the NI PXI-8108 controller, LabVIWE 2010 and digitizer NI-PXI 5124. i am facing one problem . When i am running the code the following error is comming (Error-1074126845 occured at niScope Multi Fetch WTD) the description of error is maximum time exceeded before the operation completed. Status Code :-200284.i am attacing the code and the error. I tried with the example code. With the example code also i am facing the same problem. In the Measurement and explorer  i am not facing any problem and i get the expected  measured values.

Kindly give me the reply as early as possible.

With regards,

Niranjan.Ch

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(6,410 Views)
Dear all Friends,

I am using the NI PXI-8108 controller, LabVIWE 2010 and digitizer NI-PXI 5124. i am facing one problem . When i am running the code the following error is comming (Error-1074126845 occured at niScope Multi Fetch WTD) the description of error is maximum time exceeded before the operation completed. Status Code :-200284.i am attacing the code and the error. I tried with the example code. With the example code also i am facing the same problem. In the Measurement and explorer  i am not facing any problem and i get the expected  measured values.

With regards,

Niranjan.Ch

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(6,408 Views)
Dear all Friends,

i for got to attach the code

With regards,

Niranjan.Ch

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(6,407 Views)

I belive it has to do with acquisition not starting withtin the specifed time. If you look at the block diagram there should be a timeout property in Ni-Scope Fetch VI. Just set that to -1 and that would set it so the application is running till it receives a trigger.

Alok

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(6,106 Views)