Indian LabVIEW Users Group (IndLUG)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IndLUG M13 Meeting 1st May 2024 (Meeting Link Available)

Dear IndLUG members

IndLUG M13 Online Meeting 1st May 2024

The 13th meeting is confirmed on 1st May 2024. As a member you also have an opportunity to present at this meeting online.

Join conversation (microsoft.com)

Meeting ID: 261 312 214 328

Passcode: ad5F2o

This meeting is part of the NI recertification program: 5 recertification points for attending and 10 recertification points for presenting.

#IndLUGm13

45X4 - 4 Presentations

1. Interfaces Message for Actor, Shubhajit - Collins Aerospace

2. Error Handling Options and Workflows in LabVIEW, Partha - Capgemini

3. Interprocess Communication in RT, Sathish- Nexteer Automotive

4. Importance of (DAQ) Synchronization and Different Techniques, Moog - Yogesh Redemptor

10X3 - 3 Presentations

1. Optimizing Memory Usage within Executable, Sivaraj MS - Valeo 

2. Data Compression using LabVIEW, Valeo India Private Limited - Sangeetha Kadirvel

3. Build Automation and Unit Testing with LabVIEW, Valeo India Private Limited. - Mohamed Tanveejul Arsath

Date: May 1st, 2024

Time: 9:00 AM to 1:15 PM (Indian Standard Time)

Message 1 of 17
(984 Views)

Hello Team,

I want to become part of presenter for the meeting...Let me know if you still have  any slot left..

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 17
(863 Views)

Hi Team,

This is Sangeetha Kadirvel from Valeo India Private Limited. I'm a Certified LabVIEW Developer. I would like to do a 7Mins Presentation on "Data Compression using LabVIEW". Pls let me know whether the slots are available for the presentation.

Thanks & Regards,

Sangeetha K

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 17
(828 Views)

Hi,

This is Yogesh Redemptor from Moog.

I am interested to present 'Importance of (DAQ) Synchronisation and Different Techniques'.

45 minutes slot

Regards,
Yogesh Redemptor
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 17
(791 Views)

@Anki26 , yes please let us know the topic we have 10min slot

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 17
(700 Views)

@SangeethaKadirvel hope 10min slot will also works for you?

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 17
(698 Views)

@Yogesh_Redemptor thanks, will check and let you know ASAP for the confirmation.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 17
(697 Views)

I wanted to present on VI analyzer toolkit, but I think this time i won't be able to be available as presenter ...Next time I will surely make sure that I present.

Sorry for your inconvenience

Regards,

Ankita

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 17
(679 Views)

Hi 

This is Mohamed Tanveejul Arsath from Valeo India Private Limited. I'm a Certified LabVIEW Developer.

I would like to do a 10 Mins Presentation on "Build Automation and Unit Testing with LabVIEW".

Pls let me know whether the slots are available for the presentation.

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 17
(653 Views)

Hello Team,

I will surely try to present next time as i got some urgency and I am travelling that day, so i will be attending the event but miss out as presenter.

Sorry for your inconvenience.

I am informing this prior so everything in event goes smooth without any hustle.

Regards,

Ankita

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 17
(630 Views)