Instrument Control (GPIB, Serial, VISA, IVI)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USB DRIVER FOR POTENTIOSTAT PAR 2273

Hello!
I need to control a usb equipment. This equipment is a potentiostat, model Princeton Applied Research PAR 2273.  I think I can control it using NI-VISA. But I need the driver of this equipment. Do you know where can I found it? Is possible to control this kind of equipment using NI-VISA and LabView 8.6??
Thanks a lot!

Hello!I need to control a usb equipment. This equipment is a potentiostat, model Princeton Applied Research PAR 2273.  I think I can control it using NI-VISA. But I need the driver of this equipment. Do you know where can I found it? Is possible to control this kind of equipment using NI-VISA and LabView 8.6??
Thanks a lot!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(3,706 Views)

probably the usb is just a serial line replacement and can be controlled by VISA.

I'm sorry I don't have a driver for this machine.

greetings from the Netherlands
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(3,690 Views)

Hi,

I have been looking for that driver, but seems that we don´t have it. You might be able to ask the producers for the driver or how to comunicate via USB or Serial in order to make the communication with NI VISA.

Can you see de device in the Computer?

Anyway I will still looking for it!!

Good Luck

Luis Elias
NI VeriStand and HIL Product Manager
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(3,602 Views)

Hi, This is me again,

I´ve found some possible solutions for the issue.

http://www.princetonappliedresearch.com/Support-Center/FAQ-Hardware/How-do-I-install-and-configure-m...

http://www.princetonappliedresearch.com/Support-Center/FAQ-Hardware/How-do-I-install-and-configure-m...

Here are couple of forums that say how to connect your potentiostat with NI components.

Regards,

Luis Elias
NI VeriStand and HIL Product Manager
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(3,601 Views)

Thanks Luis Elía. I will check it.

Muchas gracias!

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(3,596 Views)