LabVIEW Architects Forum

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone going to FIRST World Championships in St. Louis?

Hi All,

Been a busy couple months since I wrote my CLA, and it is about time that I poked my head up...

Of course, now I realize there is a meeting on the 26th, so this may be unlikely, but I thought I would ask if anyone was going to be in STL. I'm going to be there Wednesday midday to Friday morning, and thought it might be fun to have an impromptu meetup.

Ben.

Message 1 of 5
(5,903 Views)

Hi Ben,

I know Brian Powell is going to be there. You might also want to post this at the to make sure you reach a wider group of CLAs.

Next time you are in Austin, check the calendar to see if your trip coincides with one of our meetings.

Take care,

Fab

For an opportunity to learn from experienced developers / entrepeneurs (Steve, Joerg, and Brian amongst them):
Check out DSH Pragmatic Software Development Workshop!

DQMH Lead Architect * DQMH Trusted Advisor * Certified LabVIEW Architect * Certified LabVIEW Embedded Developer * Certified Professional Instructor * LabVIEW Champion * Code Janitor

Have you been nice to future you?
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(4,391 Views)

I sure would like to.

I wanted to take my daughter and her Junior Lego Legue team. I just started a new job though.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(4,391 Views)

Yes, I'll be there Friday and Saturday.  Crystal Drumheller will also be there, with her great team from Flagstaff.

As usual, NI is sending a large contingent of people to man our booth next to the pits.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(4,391 Views)

Brian: James Loftus will be there with his team.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(4,391 Views)