LabVIEW Architects Forum

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are you ready for GLA Summit? - We have swag for attendees

Here's the basic agenda that I found.

https://events.ni.com/accounts/register123/nationalinstruments/events/gben20adgexchmw/AMER%20AGENDA....

Matt J | National Instruments | CLA
Message 11 of 16
(1,919 Views)

Sounds great!  Can't wait to attend.

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 16
(1,850 Views)

Fabiola, Balcones District Park, just north of NI, has a big parking lot and is mostly unused at the moment. If it is open, it may be a decent place to distribute swag. Of course, you may also be able to use the southwest parking lot at NI. It, too, is fairly unused.

Message 13 of 16
(1,814 Views)

@danijobe wrote:

That would work for folks who are in the Austin area, which I imagine a lot are. 

For the rest of us are they thinking they'll contact the speakers to get our addresses to mail it out? Seems like that would be easy enough.

Looking forward to the GLA Summit! You guys have done an excellent job putting together a great lineup

User group organizers are getting contacted to get them the swag...

I was focusing on the people here in Austin

We will have giveaways that we will give randomly to presenters and attendees too

For an opportunity to learn from experienced developers / entrepeneurs (Steve, Joerg, and Brian amongst them):
Check out DSH Pragmatic Software Development Workshop!

DQMH Lead Architect * DQMH Trusted Advisor * Certified LabVIEW Architect * Certified LabVIEW Embedded Developer * Certified Professional Instructor * LabVIEW Champion * Code Janitor

Have you been nice to future you?
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 16
(1,781 Views)

@DGrayEOS wrote:

Fabiola, Balcones District Park, just north of NI, has a big parking lot and is mostly unused at the moment. If it is open, it may be a decent place to distribute swag. Of course, you may also be able to use the southwest parking lot at NI. It, too, is fairly unused.

Changes of plans

I edited the original message go include:

EDIT: Send me an email at fabiola at delacor . com with your mailing address (only in the USA and only if you don't attend a local user group in your area), and I will mail the swag to your house.

For an opportunity to learn from experienced developers / entrepeneurs (Steve, Joerg, and Brian amongst them):
Check out DSH Pragmatic Software Development Workshop!

DQMH Lead Architect * DQMH Trusted Advisor * Certified LabVIEW Architect * Certified LabVIEW Embedded Developer * Certified Professional Instructor * LabVIEW Champion * Code Janitor

Have you been nice to future you?
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 16
(1,775 Views)

I have four ideas about swag worldwide delivery.

1. To be send it according to a predefined list to the local NI. Everyone can organize it after, locally the picking up procedure.

2. To be send it with a next NI HW delivery (if the user have one in place).

3. To be send to the user address and user to pay it at the receiving.

4. If they would get an NI product code I would not mind ordering them in private.

I didn't think of human resources or costs of any kind in getting any of these done, so please just take it as an advice is not realistic. 🙂

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 16
(1,766 Views)