cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meeting 2012-10-25: The Hallowe'en Special

Thansk, it worked great.

Message 11 of 13
(509 Views)

Thank you all for a great meeting yesterday.

We had a very good attendance, very good presentations and a good close for the year of LabVIEW Architects Forum meetings.

I just added Darren's presentation to the meeting document.

I also added a link to one of his interviews with VI Shots where he talked about Quick Drop and a link to the NI Community group "Quick Drop Enthusiasts".

Please let me know what things you would like to keep the same or change for the LAF meetings for next year. Also, for those of you who have joined us remotely, let us know if you want us to keep that up.

If you don't want to make your comments public, feel free to send me a private message.

Regards and happy Halloween!

Fab

For an opportunity to learn from experienced developers / entrepeneurs (Steve, Joerg, and Brian amongst them):
Check out DSH Pragmatic Software Development Workshop!

DQMH Lead Architect * DQMH Trusted Advisor * Certified LabVIEW Architect * Certified LabVIEW Embedded Developer * Certified Professional Instructor * LabVIEW Champion * Code Janitor

Have you been nice to future you?
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 13
(509 Views)

Thanks for making this available online.  The dial-in was inaudible on my end, but the audio through join.me worked well.  I know it adds overhead on your end, but it's very much appreciated and it's the only way I have to keep in touch with this group.

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 13
(509 Views)