LabVIEW Architects Forum

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tuesday, December 5th, 2017 is our next meeting. Call for presentations

Hello LabVIEW knowledge seekers out there,

We moved the LabVIEW Architects Forum Meeting to Tuesday, December 5th. 

What do you want to present? or what would you like to see as a presentation?

Use kudos to vote for your favorite topic and we will plan the agenda for the meeting next week.

Turns out our LabVIEW Architects Forum meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, November 7 at 6:00 PM. That happens to be right after Developers' Day that same day!!!

I will be giving the presentation that I wrote for Dev Days titled: Merging and Comparing LabVIEW Code with Git or Hg.

I have two questions for you guys:

1) Are you attending Dev days and would you stick around to LAF meeting? or should we cancel LAF meeting?

2) If we decide to have LAF meeting... What do you want to present? I don't mind presenting again that evening, what I present during the day.

Thanks,

Fab

For an opportunity to learn from experienced developers / entrepeneurs (Steve, Joerg, and Brian amongst them):
Check out DSH Pragmatic Software Development Workshop!

DQMH Lead Architect * DQMH Trusted Advisor * Certified LabVIEW Architect * Certified LabVIEW Embedded Developer * Certified Professional Instructor * LabVIEW Champion * Code Janitor

Have you been nice to future you?
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 23
(6,775 Views)

Hi Fabiola,

Our next Austin LVUGM meeting is on November 7th*. Here is the registration link.

***Also, the Austin LabVIEW Developer Days is also on November 7th. Here is the registration link for LVDD.

Thanks!

Nayyab Ali

Regional Marketing Coordinator - West US/CAN

National Instruments

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 23
(6,770 Views)

@nayyab.ali wrote:

Hi Fabiola,

Our next Austin LVUGM meeting is on November 7th*. Here is the registration link.

***Also, the Austin LabVIEW Developer Days is also on November 7th. Here is the registration link for LVDD.

Thanks!

Nayyab Ali

Regional Marketing Coordinator - West US/CAN

National Instruments

Good catch! I edited the original post with the correct date. The intent is the same, Dev Days and LAF meeting are the same day. Thanks for catching my mistake on the day.

For an opportunity to learn from experienced developers / entrepeneurs (Steve, Joerg, and Brian amongst them):

DQMH Lead Architect * DQMH Trusted Advisor * Certified LabVIEW Architect * Certified LabVIEW Embedded Developer * Certified Professional Instructor * LabVIEW Champion * Code Janitor

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 23
(6,756 Views)

I should be able to come. I can redo my Architect's Summit presentation on optimizing FPGAs if folks are interested.

the entity formerly known as DFGray
Message 4 of 23
(6,746 Views)

1) I am attending dev days. I am willing to do both. We should try to advertise the LAF meeting at Dev Days and get people to stick around.

2) I can present on Scan Engine Forcing (my 7x7) with a little more detail, but it is only a 30 min presentation at most, not a 60.

Message 5 of 23
(6,725 Views)

One more option is to reschedule to December 5th. 

It doesn't seem like a lot of people are following this group anymore. It might be better to cancel and just start again fresh next year. 

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 23
(6,665 Views)

Any objections to moving to December 5th?

If I don't hear anything, we will move it and I will update this post tomorrow.

Thanks,

Fab

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 23
(6,626 Views)

Either option works for me 🙂

Craig H. | CLA CTA CLED | Applications Engineer | NI Employee 2012-2023
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 23
(6,622 Views)

@FabiolaDelaCueva wrote:

One more option is to reschedule to December 5th. 

It doesn't seem like a lot of people are following this group anymore. It might be better to cancel and just start again fresh next year. 

If it makes you feel any better, I'm following, just largely not opinionated.

I /do/ try to make it to the meetings, I'm just always crazy busy or double-booked. Either way, I appreciate all the work you put in to organizing them.

--------------------------------------
Message 9 of 23
(6,620 Views)

You are going to get me in trouble with the wife. That's her birthday.

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 23
(6,618 Views)