LabVIEW Architects Forum

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tuesday, December 5th, 2017 is our next meeting. Call for presentations

Myself and two NXP colleagues will be at Dev Days. I was going to stay for the UGM and at least one of my colleagues was interested in doing the same. I’d be ok with Dec. 5, or I can remind my colleague to register for 11/7 so we have one more attendee.

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 23
(2,525 Views)

Hello all,

Please note that this LVUGM has moved from November 7th to December 5th. To register for the meeting, click here.

Please continue to submit your presentation suggestions on this thread for Fabiola's consideration. Don't forget to include your presentation title, full name/title/company, and a small presentation description with your submission.

Thank you!

Nayyab Ali

Regional Marketing Coordinator - US/CAN West

National Instruments

Message 12 of 23
(2,513 Views)

My offer to redo my Architect's Summit presentation on FPGA optimization still stands at the new time.

Message 13 of 23
(2,507 Views)

@Aaron_G wrote:

You are going to get me in trouble with the wife. That's her birthday.

oops!! Sorry! 

For an opportunity to learn from experienced developers / entrepeneurs (Steve, Joerg, and Brian amongst them):
Check out DSH Pragmatic Software Development Workshop!

DQMH Lead Architect * DQMH Trusted Advisor * Certified LabVIEW Architect * Certified LabVIEW Embedded Developer * Certified Professional Instructor * LabVIEW Champion * Code Janitor

Have you been nice to future you?
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 23
(2,501 Views)

My offer to present the same presentation I will give at Dev Days, still stands too:

Title:
But I Hear that LabVIEW Does Not Work with Git or Hg?

Abstract:
"Many companies are making the move to a distributed version control system.  However, doing so LabVIEW requires planning, good architecture, and an understanding of the tools.  This presentation will introduce the basic workflow and it will equip you with the process to successfully push your code to a DVCS and “merge” files from a team of developers.  And finally, it will point to you other existing resources to reinforce your success with LabVIEW and Git or Hg."
For an opportunity to learn from experienced developers / entrepeneurs (Steve, Joerg, and Brian amongst them):

DQMH Lead Architect * DQMH Trusted Advisor * Certified LabVIEW Architect * Certified LabVIEW Embedded Developer * Certified Professional Instructor * LabVIEW Champion * Code Janitor

Message 15 of 23
(2,500 Views)

Is there again a possibility to join the meeting remotely?

Cheers

Oli

Message 16 of 23
(2,492 Views)

Yes, I expect we'll have the same join.me session going for remote attendees and recording 🙂

Craig H. | CLA CTA CLED | Applications Engineer | NI Employee 2012-2023
Message 17 of 23
(2,486 Views)

Hi everybody,

Hope those who celebrate had a great Thanksgiving.

I have as tentative presentations on the agenda:

my presentation on Distributed Source Code Control and LabVIEW. 

DGGrey's presentation on optimizing FPGAs.

And 

Aaron Gelfand's Scan Engine Forcing 

There aren't enough kudos to pick the final agenda. Please add your kudos so we know what to add to the agenda.

Thanks,

Fab

0 Kudos
Message 18 of 23
(2,351 Views)

Yes, I expect we'll have the same join.me session going for remote attendees and recording 🙂

Can you repost the session info?

0 Kudos
Message 19 of 23
(2,340 Views)

Mine is really only a half hour session. Not a full hour.

Message 20 of 23
(2,329 Views)