LabVIEW Communications System Design Suite

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Feature request] MathScript compatibility

Hi,

I prepared a script that runs just fine in Matlab. However, when I try using it in a MathScript node, there are actually some syntax errors. In this case, "rc" is my custom function that returns the Raised Cosine. See attachement.

mathscript_syntax_error.png

I hope this helps improve the compatibility of the syntax.

Also, you might want to add *.m to the list of valid extensions that can be uploaded as an attachment in this forum.

Nicola

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(6,525 Views)

Some functions and properties in MATLAB can not be used in MathScript RT Module. 

The following page lists all the supported functions.

http://zone.ni.com/reference/en-XX/help/373123C-01/

Message 2 of 7
(6,508 Views)

Hi ,

I have consulted the link that you have provided concerning the list of functions Mathscript module and I found the function "erfc_inv" that I actually need in my project but it doesn"t seem to be recognized in labview communications design suite.What should I do ?

Capture3.PNG

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(5,007 Views)

Hi emnajaoua,

Actually you can find the supported M functions here in the manual. I didn't see that particular function through a brief look but you may want to verify. I did find it available in the supported C functions though. 

David C
Message 4 of 7
(4,996 Views)

Thank you for your help.I will turn it to C node than.

Best Regards,

Emna.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(4,985 Views)

Is there a function or VI that can compute for me the inverse of a function like "erfc".because I need erfc_inv not just erfc.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(4,983 Views)

Hi DECONN,

Do you know a way to initialize an array in C node without knowing its actual size or how to plot an array as an output from the C node.

Capture5.PNG

Thanks in advance.

Emna,

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(4,979 Views)