From 11:00 PM CDT Friday, May 10 – 02:30 PM CDT Saturday, May 11 (04:00 AM UTC – 07:30 PM UTC), ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW Interface for Arduino Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Arduino, Labview and DS18B20

Hi everybody

I have some problems communicating with labview and arduino. I know there are two threads facing my problem, but I tried since 2 month some evenigns a week for solving it. The threads are old, so the solution disscussed is it too. I tried to implement it in the new LIFA_Base but without any success. So before i quit my project I thougt I can start a new thread with my problem.

What I want:

Add a case in the original LIFA_Base to read a temperature with a ds18b20 in Labview. All the other functions in LIFA should be available so that I can controll the digital outputs with Labview.

What I have:

Nothing^^

No, I try to add a new case to the Arduino Base for the ds18b20 temperature sensor. I'm not used to programm arduino, so I think that's the reason why I'm not able to.

My Question:

Does someone of you have a modified and up-to-date version of the LIFA with a ds18b20 sensor?

It would be nice if someone can help me. I uploaded my files that i modified to read the Temperature.

It would be awesome to get some help from you, I'm quite desperated.

Thanks for your help!

Greetings from a beer brewer.

(Bribery: I can send some bottles of beer.)

Dunkymunky

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(3,832 Views)

LIFA was replaced by LINX several years ago so I would recommend using LINX and then creating a custom command to call an existing library for your sensor and return the result via the custom command.  IIRC, this has already been done by someone on the LINX forums.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(3,772 Views)