LabVIEW Interface for Arduino Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Arduino Uno lost connection

Hi,
I am using Arduino Uno with LV2015. I tried all suggestions about error5003 but I couldn't fix the problem.At first step labview find the arduino but on second step it gives  error 5003. I am wondering why it happens at second step??
Untitled.png
When I remocve the first step it works again. Also first step works during this program. but when I press the stop buttun for first step it lost the connection and gives error5003. Can anyone help me about that please????

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(3,787 Views)

Notice that your resource wire coming out of the event structure is not connected . . . this means that it is not passing the data through.

Message 2 of 3
(3,140 Views)

Thank you for your polite help. I need another problem now. I don't know maybe wrong place to ask that but  I made may program exe file and I saw that when I lunch programme from exe it defines default values es data. If I want to chance the values I shuld Abort and re run the execution. I would like to make a pop up control window for my data enteries like visa source and step speed etc. How can I do that. I searched but  there are simple and limited examples about it.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(3,140 Views)