LabVIEW Interface for Arduino Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beginner Arduino + LabVIEW + X-Bee Pro XSC

Hello Everyone!

I am currently working on trying to make force sensor wireless. When the Arduino is plugged into the computer everything works fine. However, once I plug in the X-Bee Explorer to my computer and an X-Bee ino my arduino I do not get any readings. I am using the basic Arduino Analog Read Pin code example tutorial to collect my data. If anyone could show me the changes I would have to make to the origional tutorial file to make it wireless, I would be extreemly grateful. Thank you so much for your time, and I have a feeling it is a quick fix but I just cant wrap my head around it.

Sincerely,

Zach

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(4,492 Views)

Zach,

Have you gotten to check out this thread? The most important part is changing the input to the Init VI. Let us know if it works. 

https://decibel.ni.com/content/thread/10814

-Ben

Ben J.
National Instruments
Applications Engineer
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,804 Views)

Thank you for your quick response, however now I am getting another error, I took a screen shot. Maybe it can shed some light on the situation.

Picture 3.png

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,804 Views)

Zach,

Could you upload your LIFA firmware, a screenshot of MAX with the serial and parallel section highlighted/chosen, and also a screenshot of Windows Device Manager with the XBee serial device chosen would be handy. I am looking to confirm the VISA resource (ASRL1) across all these as well as the baud rate of the serial connection.

Regards from Denmark,

-Ben

Ben J.
National Instruments
Applications Engineer
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,804 Views)