From 11:00 PM CDT Friday, May 10 – 02:30 PM CDT Saturday, May 11 (04:00 AM UTC – 07:30 PM UTC), ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW Interface for Arduino Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Easily Load LIFA Using HEX

Thanks you very much, that all that I needed

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 18
(1,441 Views)

hey, can i get the same for arduino with atmega8.Or could you tell me how to modify it for atmega 8?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 18
(1,441 Views)

The binary attached is made only for the Uno, or the Mega 2560.  Start a new thread if you have a question not related to uploading the posted binary to one of those two devices.

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 18
(1,441 Views)

hi friends thanks for sharing your r&d can you who send me whole procedure of interfacing the ardunio with labview

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 18
(1,441 Views)

You can now interface between LabVIEW and Arduino using LINX (LIFA is no longer officially supported).  Check out the LINX website:  http://www.labviewhacker.com/linx

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 18
(1,441 Views)

hi brian,

could you tell me how to create a hex file. i'm using arduino uno.

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 18
(1,441 Views)

You should use LINX.  It's got everything compile already and even has a utility to upload it to your Arduino for you!

http://www.labviewmakerhub.com/linx

Message 17 of 18
(1,441 Views)

I too suggest looking into LINX, but there is nothing currently wrong with LIFA, so do as you please knowing you'll get more support for LINX.  What I did was I used the Arduino IDE and compiled just like normal.  During the compile process a HEX file is created before it is uploaded to your hardware.  I looked up where this file is saved and found its temporary location, then just copied away the file and included it in my first post.  You could do the same for LINX for any compatible Arduino hardware, but LINX has a firmware uploading tool which aims to making this step easier.

0 Kudos
Message 18 of 18
(1,441 Views)