LabVIEW Interface for Arduino Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 5003 Labview Arduino Servomotor

Hello World,
I am new to Arduino and Labview and I have an Arduino Uno  , I uploaded the LIFA firmware and  I am trying to control a servomotor ( Tower pro 9g) using the servo example but I am receiving the following error

Error 5003 occurred at LabVIEW Interface for Arduino.lvlib:Servo Read Angle.viLabVIEW Interface for Arduino.lvlib:Servo Write Angle.viLabVIEW Interface for Arduino.lvlib:Detach Servo.viLabVIEW Interface for Arduino.lvlib:Configure Servo.viLabVIEW Interface for Arduino.lvlib:Set Number of Servos.viLabVIEW Interface for Arduino.lvlib:Init.vi.  A timeout occurred while trying to read form the Arduino.

The VI worked only when I disconnect the servomoter from Arduino. I tried to use the example code "sweep " in the arduino development environment and it worked also. Can you help me.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(5,169 Views)

LIFA has not been updated for a few years now (it has been replaced).  You should use LINX.  http://www.labviewmakerhub.com/linx

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(4,332 Views)

Thank you Nathan_B. if I use LINX , will I lose the VI in which I used LIFA components ?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(4,332 Views)

You can have both installed at the same time. It won't affect your saved

code.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(4,332 Views)