From 11:00 PM CDT Friday, May 10 – 02:30 PM CDT Saturday, May 11 (04:00 AM UTC – 07:30 PM UTC), ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW Interface for Arduino Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 5003 Labview Arduino Servomotor

Hello World,
I am new to Arduino and Labview and I have an Arduino Uno  , I uploaded the LIFA firmware and  I am trying to control a servomotor ( Tower pro 9g) using the servo example but I am receiving the following error

Error 5003 occurred at LabVIEW Interface for Arduino.lvlib:Servo Read Angle.viLabVIEW Interface for Arduino.lvlib:Servo Write Angle.viLabVIEW Interface for Arduino.lvlib:Detach Servo.viLabVIEW Interface for Arduino.lvlib:Configure Servo.viLabVIEW Interface for Arduino.lvlib:Set Number of Servos.viLabVIEW Interface for Arduino.lvlib:Init.vi.  A timeout occurred while trying to read form the Arduino.

The VI worked only when I disconnect the servomoter from Arduino. I tried to use the example code "sweep " in the arduino development environment and it worked also. Can you help me.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(5,148 Views)

LIFA has not been updated for a few years now (it has been replaced).  You should use LINX.  http://www.labviewmakerhub.com/linx

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(4,311 Views)

Thank you Nathan_B. if I use LINX , will I lose the VI in which I used LIFA components ?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(4,311 Views)

You can have both installed at the same time. It won't affect your saved

code.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(4,311 Views)