LabVIEW Interface for Arduino Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LIFA Code Explanation

Hai all,

i'm a newbie for arduino as well as Labview, i have a IT background, so i'm a bit curious with LIFA code firmata. In LIFA_Base.ino, i found out "acqMode" variable that will be connected to LabVIEW Interface in Continuous Aquisition part. what i asking for is what this variable is actually referring us to? could someone explain a bit about this, thanks you so much!

Best regards,

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,487 Views)

acqMode acts as a boolean.  It just enables/disables conitinuous acquisition.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,840 Views)

thanks for your answer nathan,

btw, what actually continuous aqcuisition is? and is there any reference or complete explanation to LIFA code both sketch and the labview code? thanks 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,840 Views)

"continuous acquisition" is acquiring an analog signal continuously.

As far as I know, there is not a "complete explanation" of the Arduino-side code other than any documentation that you see in the code itself already.  If you don't understand something you just need to follow the code logically and lookup any functions that you don't understand.  Regarding LabVIEW-side, there may be some documentation in each of the VIs.  If there is documentation in the VIs you can view it by showing the "Context Help".

If you are unable to figure something out by searching then feel free to ask specific questions here.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,840 Views)