LabVIEW Interface for Arduino Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Power Spectrum Error When Running Arduino

I am fairly new to labview and even newer to using it with arduino.  I have been largely successful with running my project until I attempt to output my LED's from Labview to my arduino.  Once I have it set up in manner attached below I recieve a 1931 error from my Power Spectrum VI which states that my number of samples must be greater than zero.  Yet once the arduino vi's be removed I no longer recieve such errors.  I am wondering if anyone else has had similar problems or has a large enough understanding to aid me in my predicament.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(3,690 Views)

When posting VIs, first save them for an earlier version of LabVIEW (preferrably 2009) so that more people can open them and attempt to help.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,980 Views)

This should hopefully clear up that little problem. Unless I saved it wrong.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,980 Views)

What do you mean by this:

Nikanoru3 wrote:

Yet once the arduino vi's be removed I no longer recieve such errors.

What do you remove to get it not to error?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,980 Views)

Down at the bottom If i delete all the arduino VI's labview will run but then i wont be outputting to the arduino board.  I managed a work around by moving the arduino write out into its own loop and then using a Read local variable to run the output.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,981 Views)

That is very strange.  Could I see how you are now doing it with your work-around?

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,981 Views)