LabVIEW Interface for Arduino Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problema con LIFA_Base

HOLA soy luisatilio y deseo saber si alguien me puede ayudar con un problema que tengo referido a la carga del archivo Lifa_base en la tarjeta Arduino UNO.

Lo he intentado de varias formas, pero siempre me da error. He decidido adjuntar una imagen del error y también el código que trato de cargar para ver si alguien ve algun error que esté cometiendo.

El código es el siguiente:

LIFA_Firmware.png

Desde ya muchas gracias y estaré atento a alguna respuesta.

Error Arduino 1.png

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(4,946 Views)

You need to make sure that all of the files in the firmware folder open simultaneously in the Arduino IDE.  Also, anything with "LVIFA" is outdated so you might need to update to the latest version of LIFA.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,091 Views)

HOLA NATHAN, already I have installed two times all the drivers and the necesary software but it continues giving me errors.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,091 Views)

There should be about 10 files open at the same time when you go to open LIFA_Base.ino using the Arduion IDE.  Make sure that you are opening the files by first opening the Arduino IDE and then going to File > Open and choosing LIFA_Base.ino from "C:\Program Files (x86)\National Instruments\LabVIEW 2012\vi.lib\LabVIEW Interface for Arduino\Firmware\LIFA_Base".  This should open all 10 files and show them in tabs.  Then, and only then, will it compile correctly.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,091 Views)