LabVIEW Interface for Arduino Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Property node of digital write with labview mobile

I am trying to connect a the arduino with a bluesmirf RN-42 via  windows mobile 6 and cannot connect. With the digital write vi there is a vi named checked for pin out of range when I try to compile that under windows mobile  and It says property node not supported in current target.There is a picture of the vi below and I have attached the  "check for pin out of range.vi'. The property nodes that are not working are the names and callers in the digitial/analogue loop. Is there any way around this?

Any help is greatly appreciated

Canalian

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(3,371 Views)

Canalian,

We never did any verification on LabVIEW for Mobile in regards to LIFA. The picture you attached did not show up but I imagine the only property node used is a VI Server property used to identify the VI for error checking. If this is the only issue with porting your application to a mobile device, I would actually recommend deleting every instance of the Check for Pin Out of Range. Using this you will have to do pin range checking by hand (essentially making sure on a Uno that you don't use Digital line 20) but it will get rid of this issue.

-Ben

Ben J.
National Instruments
Applications Engineer
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,590 Views)