LabVIEW Interface for Arduino Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Simple interface with a DS18S20 temperature sensor and Arduino

I found an insteresting thread about the DS18S20 sensor and Arduino ( https://decibel.ni.com/content/message/23879#23879 ).

I am just beggining with Labview programing and just a few days ago (after installing the arduino toolkit and LIFA) I made my first VI to turn on/off a led with a button in a front panel (a huge event for a newbie like me). Well after reading the solutions that Sammy and Seth provide, I'm still not sure where to add the VI they made, in a simple VI that show the temperature. The idea (for the moment) is to build a front panel with a Thermometer, and see the temperature of the Sensor...as simple as that.

Let's suppose I have all the Arduino vi's (suchs de Init, close and so on) and the thermometer ready to start wiring...where do I place the vi's provided by Sammy (or Seth).

Finally I tried to add the OneWire.h file to the LIFA_base.pde but an error ocurred during the compilation. I used the files that Seth shared.  (I put a picture below of the Arduino sketch editor 1.0)

Thanks a lot to anyone that can provide some help.

error.JPG

DMDsync
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(3,862 Views)