cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using Arduino libraries with LabVIEW

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi everyone!

I have an RFID tag reader (Stronglink SL018) which works well with Arduino using this library: https://github.com/marcboon/RFIDuino/tree/master/SL018 My question is if there is some way to use that code in LabVIEW? In other words, can I use Arduino libraries with LabVIEW Interface for Arduino?

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(13,713 Views)
Solution
Accepted by neobius

Hey neobius,

You can use the libraries with LabVIEW you will just need to expand the interface by adding extra commands to the firmware. I would start by trying to recreate a simple case that already exists from scratch (like DIO) to make sure you have a good understanding of how the interface is set up and then go forward adding your library commands.

Kevin Fort
Principal Software Engineer
NI
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(5,919 Views)

Hi Kevin_F,

Thanks for your quick answer, I'm already reading the firmware's code, I'll try to add support for my library.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(5,919 Views)

hola que tal estoy aprendiendo en esto de labview y arduino quisiera saber si es posible utlizar varios sensores en especifico un DHT-11(humedad y temperaturA) Y UN mq-135(Calidad del aire), si me pueden orientar por favor de como utilizarlos el labview se los agradeceria

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(5,919 Views)