LabVIEW Interface for Arduino Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XBee Pro 60mW 802.15.4 (Series 1) Chat

Can anyone help,  I just bought two Xbee Pro 60mW wire antenna series-1 802.15.4 card and i went through the steps listed on digi.com setups examples.  They sucessfully were set up using their specs but when i used arduino in labview, instead of usb/serial i use the Xbee.  it does not communicate.  Can anyone help.  i will attache the link of digi i used for the setting incase anyone wants to see what i did so far.  Please help.  Thanks in advance

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(4,130 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(3,085 Views)

Capture.PNG

This is the simple labview code im using just to see if i can get it to int. and communicate.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(3,085 Views)

Capture.PNG

this is card "A" the only thing different with card "B" is the "MY" setting is (2)MY which was the recommendation of the digi.  can be changed if needed.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(3,085 Views)

You can use LIFA with Xbee.  Using a non LIFA approach with Xbee is the hard way.  For help see the thread "Labview Interface for Arduino using Xbee module". It is on the same discussion page as your Xbee thread.  Make sure you use the same baud rate in Labview, CTU and in the LIFA firmware.   Start with 9600 baud.  As you gain more experience you may be able to use a higher baud rate.  

This a quick answer.  I need to make sure I don't get side track.  My main priority now is getting Labview to work with Adafrjuit version 2 Motor shield and DC motors.

hrh1818

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(3,085 Views)

Thanks I read over the other discussion and I tried the suggestions they made.  However, my xbee still doesn't not communicate.   I still get the 5002 error in labview.  I'm not in a big rush and I understand your working on the motor shield vs which was my pervious discussion,  however when you have some time would you be willing to help me get this working. 

Thanks again for all your help.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(3,085 Views)