LabVIEW Interface for Arduino Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Xbox 360 Wireless controller

Im trying to integrate a wireless xbox controller with labview.  I have see the other posts on here and i have downloaded their programs, however my computer does not see the controller.  I can go into the control panel on my computer and test the controller and it works prefect, however when i int. the joysitck in labview it does not see it.  I think it maybe because the computer doesnt see the controller as a joystick, it named it game device.  any help would be great.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(4,314 Views)

Because this particular community deals specializes in communicating with the Arduino, it would be best if you posted in the LabVIEW general forums or somewhere else that you have found code for the controller.

I have used a wireless xBox controller without issues using on the the joystick VIs.  LabVIEW recognizes it as a joystick so look into those examples.

If you still can't get it to work, you should post in a more relevant location:  http://forums.ni.com

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(3,097 Views)

Hey,

I actually just wrote a LabVIEW interface for the Xbox One controller, but it should probably work with an Xbox 360 controller as well.  Check it out here.

If you have any questions / comments please post them on the LabVIEW Hacker forums

Thanks!

Sam K

LabVIEW Hacker

LIFA Developer

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(3,097 Views)