LabVIEW Interface for Arduino Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bluesmirf gold and arduino

I just wired up my bluesmirf gold and attempted to use it Wil labview and it does not connect.  Can someone help.

I connected the bluetooth to the computer via add device.  I checked the baud rates for the Com ports that were created.  COM 10 and CO 11TH. Both are set to 115200.  Using int.vi I set board uno (my mega didn't work either and eventually want to get that too but one thing at a time) bad rate to 115200, connection bluetooth and COM 10, the lowest numbered.  I get a 5002 error and the bluetooth module doesn't light up connected.

I have the 5V connected to VCC,  Gnd to gnd,  TX to pin 1, and RX to pin 0.

Hope that gives some details.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(3,490 Views)

The first thing that is always recommended is to make sure that it works with the standard interface for Arduino (see any tutorial about using Arduino with bluesmirf) to make sure that that works as expected.  If you can't get it working there, then you know that it has nothing to do with LIFA/LabVIEW.

Also, if you reduce the baudrate (which I've seen people say they had to do with bluesmirf), you need to make sure that you change it EVERYWHERE.  This include the firmware, LabVIEW, and anywhere in the bluesmirf settings.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,743 Views)