LabVIEW Web Development Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to publish the web project of installation version

Solved!
Go to solution
My project adopts the B/S architecture, and the front end uses a browser for access. What can I do to publish this project as an installation version of the program?
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(3,276 Views)
At present, the official way of publishing is just: right click the web service project item and select application web server » to publish. Is there any other way?
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(3,269 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author michael-lxc

The Including a Web Service in a Stand-Alone Application or Installer topic describes how to include a LabVIEW Web Service in an installer.

Milan
Message 3 of 6
(3,213 Views)
Thank you for your reply. I made the installation program according to the above requirements. When installing, the following error prompt appears. What's the reason?
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(3,197 Views)
The content of the picture is: Error 363500 occurred at LabVIEWHTTPClient.lvlib: POSTBuffer.vi:6120001 Possible reason(s): LabVIEW: 无法连接指定主机名。确保指定主机名称正确,该服务器正在运行并且已配置为接受远程请求。 (The Chinese translation is: unable to connect to the specified host name. Ensure that the specified host name is correct, that the server is running and configured to accept remote requests.) Complete call chain: LabVIEWHTTPClient.lvlib: POSTBuffer.vi:6120001 Installer.lvclass:Authenticate Request.vi Installer.lvclass:uninstall.vi main.vi
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(3,191 Views)
I tested: \ examples \ connectivity \ web services \ weather monitor. The error message is the same as my own project.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(3,185 Views)