ni.com checkout is currently experiencing issues.

Support teams are actively working on the resolution.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

应用程序下运行时菜单显示默认

Solved!
Go to solution

编辑状态下运行程序,菜单时正常显示的,生成程序后,菜单就变成默认的了

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(302 Views)

Hi liu,

@liuyun12 wrote:

When you run the program in editing mode, the menu is displayed normally. After the program is generated, the menu becomes the default.

What is the difference between "normally" and "default"?

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(295 Views)

你好,正常就是显示我定义的菜单,异常就是显示系统默认的菜单。

补充说明一下,出现这个问题之后,换了两台电脑测试,一台生成程序,菜单是正常显示的,另一台是显示的默认菜单。出问题的电脑,尝试了修复运行引擎,重装labview,重装系统,之后问题依然存在。。。

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(244 Views)

Hi liuyun,

@liuyun12 wrote:

Hello, normally it displays the menu I defined, and abnormally it displays the system default menu.

I would like to add that after this problem occurred, I switched to two computers for testing. One computer generated the program and the menu was displayed normally, and the other computer displayed the default menu. For the computer with the problem, I tried to repair the running engine, reinstall labview, and reinstall the system, but the problem still exists. . .

How do you define the runtime menu? Statically or dynamically?

Do you enable your own menu when building the executable? (You do run an executable, do you?)

Best regards,
GerdW

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(238 Views)

菜单是静态的,我确定启用了菜单。所有电脑在编辑状态下运行程序菜单都是正常显示的(也就是显示我定义的菜单),在两台测试电脑生成可执行程序之后,有一台电脑是正常显示的,另外一台只显示默认的系统菜单(代码完全一致)。电脑系统都是win10,labview版本是2021SP1 32位。

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(226 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author liuyun12

Hi liuyun,

@liuyun12 wrote:

The menu is static, I made sure the menu is enabled. When all computers run the program in editing mode, the menu is displayed normally (that is, the menu I defined is displayed). After the two test computers generate executable programs, one computer displays it normally, and the other only displays the default one. System menu (the code is exactly the same). The computer systems are all win10, and the labview version is 2021SP1 32-bit.

Please consider translating to English on your own when you ask in a worldwide forum. (Otherwise there are regional boards available.)

How large/complex is your menu?

• As a test you could manipulate/build the menu at runtime using the menu functions. This is what I call dynamic. (Using this option I never had problems with user-defined menus…)
  • Did you export your static menu to a mnu file after defining the menu in the menu editor?
    Did you include this mnu file in your BuildSpec? (This way usually works, too.)
Best regards,
GerdW

Message 6 of 7
(222 Views)

Thank you. It was fixed by dynamic loading.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(152 Views)