LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

控件倾斜怎么实现????控件以“中心点”为基点向周围膨胀怎么实现????

最近自己试图做一个复杂点的虚拟仿真。发现有些东西不好实现啊,不知道是LabVIEW本身就不能实现还是我还没找到办法。 1 模拟一杆天平的倾斜。两端放不同的重物,天平往不同的方向倾斜。按说这么简单的一个演示,具有强大功能的lv应该能实现,但是我知道的两种可能的方法都没有做到: 一个是利用创建属性节点,但是发现没有一个控件具有这个“倾斜属性”。 另一个方法是利用自定义控件,原型用量表控件,但是问题是在将指针替换成图片的时候遇上两个麻烦:首先说裁好的一个长矩形图片替换过来变形了,不能用;其次是即使(我想)能替换成图片,指针的另一端无法扩展,因此当然无法模拟天平的两端了? 2 模拟一个球膨胀的过程,似乎位置属性只能定义顶端/底端、靠左/靠右,没有中心位置属性啊。这样的话使得模拟很不得心应手啊。。——当然也可能是我用其它软件用的太追求完美了。

第二个问题的实现不用苛求,但是NI工程师既然想到位置属性有顶端/底端、靠左/靠右,为什么就没想到中心位置属性呢?

第一个问题应该同样想问下NI工程师为什么就没设置倾斜属性呢?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(3,265 Views)

Chinese to English translation using Google. 

Recently tried to do their own point of a complex virtual simulation. Found that some bad things to achieve, ah, I do not know LabVIEW itself can not be achieved or if I can not find a way. A simulation of a tip the balance. Placed at both ends of the different weights, the balance to tilt in different directions. Ordinarily such a simple a demonstration, with the power of the lv should be able to achieve, but I know of two possible methods failed to do: one is to use to create an attribute node, but found no one control has this "tilt property." Another method is to use custom controls, using the prototype scale control, but the problem is to replace the image when the pointer encountered two problems: first, that a good CD to replace over a long rectangular image distortion, and can not be used; followed by Even though (I think) can be replaced with pictures, pointers to the other end can not be extended, so of course, can not be simulated at both ends of the scale it? 2 analog process of expansion of a ball, it seems that the definition of location of property can only be the top / bottom, left / keep right, there is no central location attribute ah. In this case makes the simulation very handy ah. . - Of course, may also be used by other software I use too much pursuit of perfect.

The second issue of the realization of not demanding, but the position of NI engineers think of attributes as the top / bottom, left / keep right, why is it no thought of the center property?

The first question should also ask why no set up under the NI engineers tilt attributes it?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(3,241 Views)
I sounds to me like you might need to make an animated picture control.  These can controlled numerically with proper scaling.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(3,176 Views)

如果用flash软件来完成你的目标,会更容易一些吧。制作动画是flash的强项。

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(3,172 Views)
P话,我做flash还用LabView????、、
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(3,139 Views)

hello MR right ,

Please behave yourself here, or your ID will be terminated.

NISH AE

Fortune

Message 6 of 6
(3,099 Views)