LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1D array PCA Analysis: Error: Error -20039

I attempt a PCA analysis of a 1D array sequence.

As you can see in the vi, the ForLoop receives numerous 1D arrays with varying numbers of data (2 columns and several rows). The ForLoop receives a one-dimensional array each time. My goal is to ensure that each 1D array is PCA-processed, plotted, and saved to a file one by one. But I receved this following error. If I continue, the program doesnt give me any results.

What would be the reason?

Thanks

Error -20039 occurred at error in NI_AdvSigProcTSA.lvlib:TSA Principal Component Analysis (Array).vi -->

Possible reason(s):

Analysis: (Hex 0xFFFFB1B9) The number of columns in the first matrix is not equal to the number of rows in the second matrix or vector.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(681 Views)

Unfortunately, I don't have the Time Series Analysis Toolkit installed, but the Error Message seems very clear -- the function TSA Principal Component Analysis (Array).vi is being called with the first two inputs "incompatible" -- the number of columns in the first matrix is not equal to the number of rows in the second matrix.

You could try several things -- put Probes on those two inputs so you could see what values are being passed (maybe one of them is "unwired", which will surely cause an error, or you have # Rows and # Columns for the two inputs "out of whack" (that's a technical term for "wrong").  You could also put a breakpoint before the above-referenced Function, and when you hit the Breakpoint, turn on Highlight Execution and start single-stepping, probing where you think it will be helpful.

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(650 Views)