LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2us pulse with variable frequency

Solved!
Go to solution

I need to create the labview code to generate a continuous 2usec pulse where I can vary the frequency from 30hz to 100hz,  any responses are sincerely appreciated. I plan on using the PCIe-6363

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(801 Views)

Are you looking for instrument suggestions to generate the pulses?

Santhosh
Soliton Technologies

New to the forum? Please read community guidelines and how to ask smart questions

Only two ways to appreciate someone who spent their free time to reply/answer your question - give them Kudos or mark their reply as the answer/solution.

Finding it hard to source NI hardware? Try NI Trading Post
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(800 Views)

Thank you for replying, I am using a PCIe-6363, need to create the labview code for this continuous 2us pulse at a variable frequency 30 to 100 Hz

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(795 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author thomasAnder

I had a few minutes idle time, so here's a little example.

Each time you change the frequency value on the front panel, the pulse train will update but always with a 2 usec pulse width.

Don't have time to explain everything about counters, but this should give you a good head start.

-Kevin P

CAUTION! New LabVIEW adopters -- it's too late for me, but you *can* save yourself. The new subscription policy for LabVIEW puts NI's hand in your wallet for the rest of your working life. Are you sure you're *that* dedicated to LabVIEW? (Summary of my reasons in this post, part of a voluminous thread of mostly complaints starting here).
Message 4 of 5
(749 Views)

Thank you, works fine...I made one but it is not as good as yours where yours can change frequency on the fly which is what i will need

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(742 Views)