LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best way to enable/disable multiple front panel controls

I'm a new user of labVIEW. can you please tell me how to enable or disable a cluster programatically at runtime. what i'm trying to do is i've created a radio button which has options as : a)X b)Y c)X & Y. so when i select X the cluster X should be enabled and Y disabled, when i select Y cluster Y should be enabled and X disabled and when i select the third option both clusters should be enabled while the program is executing. I have used case structure and functionally this happens. i only want that it should appear also that this is happening. If possible please help.

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 18
(2,536 Views)

Hi shalini,

Can you upload your VI?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks as kudos only:)
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 18
(2,535 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 18
(2,531 Views)

i uploaded the wrong file... kindly go to the properties of tab control n enable it.

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 18
(2,525 Views)

Shalini wrote:

I have used case structure and functionally this happens. i only want that it should appear also that this is happening

What you really mean?For me it seems to be working.What all things you are trying to achieve?Your Tab control seems to be in a disabled state.See the VI that I have attached and explain your problem more clearly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 18
(2,516 Views)

The tab control was disabled by mistake. As i had written earlier, it is functionally correct, what i want is when i select X, i want the cluster Y in the free running tab to appear as it does when "disable n grayed". Is it possible to do so??

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 18
(2,512 Views)

Found the solution. Thank u anyways.Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 18
(2,499 Views)

Hi shalini,

Good! Please post the VI.Let I have a look at it.Iam not getting exactly what you are trying to achieve.

0 Kudos
Message 18 of 18
(2,497 Views)