cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Boolean Switch Auto On/ Off with respect to a case structure

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi all,

I have attached My VI. The  Boolean switch has enter into   True and  false  case structure automatically. How can I connect the Boolean switch to make it happen please.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(597 Views)

@RRBB wrote:

Hi all,

I have attached My VI. The  Boolean switch has enter into   True and  false  case structure automatically. How can I connect the Boolean switch to make it happen please.

Thanks

Not able able to open the attached VI ( Not all Forum users will be using the latest versions its better to share the lower version)

Based on your statement, I guess using shift register will solve your problem.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Palanivel Thiruvenkadam | பழனிவேல் திருவெங்கடம்
LabVIEW™ Champion |Certified LabVIEW™ Architect |Certified TestStand Developer

Kidlin's Law -If you can write the problem down clearly then the matter is half solved.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(533 Views)

ZYOng_0-1695127751689.png

Not sure what you are trying to implement here.

Note that the Boolean control is only read once since it is placed before the loops.

-------------------------------------------------------
Control Lead | Intelline Inc
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(517 Views)

yes that's right. when I  don't click the boolean button the false statement runs. when I click on Boolean button true statement runs. THis functions happens only manually. I want to make it auto.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(480 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author RRBB

used a FOR loop for boolean button with not logic. solved. Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(467 Views)