LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLA exam preparation

Hey Everyone 

I am planning to go for CLA exam in coming days .

I want opinion which architecture should we use .?

I know it can be a personal choice and can be depends on your core LabVIEW expertise but your valuable feedback can help to make me good choice 

as i prefer to use QMH as i am using same while doing practice now a days .

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(887 Views)

If you use QMHs when doing your normal development work and are able to solve sample exams with that architecture then that's what I would suggest.

Maybe some architectures fit the CLA prompts better but if you use QMHs every day you probably now how to solve most typical problems so you won't be spending a lot of time trying to figure out how to implement some requirement. If you only have 4 hours I think just knowing how to solve a lot of different challenges is very important.

Matt J | National Instruments | CLA
Message 2 of 4
(848 Views)

Thanks for your reply , it been clear to me we should use Architecture which we are more used to, Another connecting question what should be the strategy while we are giving exam, like how to start.? As i think time management is very critical any suggestion on this.?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(665 Views)

@Shrikant0024 wrote:

Thanks for your reply , it been clear to me we should use Architecture which we are more used to, Another connecting question what should be the strategy while we are giving exam, like how to start.? As i think time management is very critical any suggestion on this.?

You might want to check out the certification forum:

Certification - NI Community

Specifically:

Sample Exam Solutions for Review - NI Community

CLD Success Package - NI Community

This post could actually be moved there...

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(650 Views)