LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Circuit Breaker Trip Curve Chart

Can someone look at the circuit breaker trip curve in the attached PDFs and possibly show me how to mimic a log chart like this, with the grid lines and shading as shown?

Thanks in Advance

Tim Crouse

1:30 Seconds ARRRGHHH!!!! I want my popcorn NOW! Isn't there anything faster than a microwave!
Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,715 Views)

You mean something like this...?

Untitled.png

You'll have to play with XY graph a little and feed it two arrays (one for each border).  Attached is a small non-fancy vi to show how to do it.

Try this:

1. Pick XY graph (you can do this also with other indicators), set background color to whatever you want - and set X-scale and Y-scale to "log" through "properties" (right click on the graph to access it)

2. On first the first plot, set "Fill Base line" to Second plot

3. Set the first plot color to whatever color you want for your "shading" color (I have shown it with light blue)

3. On the second plot, simply make its color same as the first plot - I believe all other default values should stay the same.

You'll see that it creates the type of log chart that you want. 

Good luck!

-DP

--------------------------------------------------------

New Controls & Indicators made using vector graphics & animations? Click below for Pebbles UI

Message 2 of 3
(2,676 Views)

Thank You

That looks AWSOME  🙂

1:30 Seconds ARRRGHHH!!!! I want my popcorn NOW! Isn't there anything faster than a microwave!
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,640 Views)